This could just be the most rowdy Ford F-150 ever built! It all started with a 1977 Ford F-150 and then was transformed into a 914HP 702 ft-lb of torque monster! We have also included the ALL-NEW Gymkhana TEN video below!
Here are the specs! (GYMKHANA TEN Video Below)
1977 Ford F-150 Hoonitruck
- Power: 914hp at 7,400 rpm / Torque: 702 ft·lb at 6,450 rpm.
- Engine: Custom-tuned, 3.5 liter, twin turbocharged, Ford Performance/Roush Yates EcoBoost V6 engine with a billet-aluminum block lifted directly out of the Ford Racing Ford GT Le Mans development program. Ford Performance direct metal 3D printed, aluminum intake manifold.
- Body: 1977 Ford F-150 with chassis design, engineering, hand-hammered military- grade aluminum bodywork, and fabrication by Detroit Speed, in Mooresville, NC. Overall design and styling dictated by Block and his team at Hoonigan.
- Transmission: Sadev 6-speed all wheel-drive gearbox (similar to the one used in Block’s Hoonicorn).
- Suspension: Custom ST/KW
- Wheels: Fifteen52 forged 20×11” Turbomac HD Beadlocks
- Tires: Toyo Tires Proxes ST III, 315/35R20
- Interior: Custom Hoonigan hand brake handle, Hoonigan gauges by AutoMeter, Recaro Profi SPA carbon fiber race seats, full carbon fiber dash, Ford Pass remote start, and even a functional backup camera/tow hitch setup.
Be sure to check out Ken Block’s GYMKHANA 10 video below!