Fenton, MI — January 2, 2020
Sometimes you just need to blow your own horn! The online edition of The Lasco Press hosted over 800,000 page views during the 2019 calendar year. Factoring in the estimated readership of the newspaper’s printed editions, well over 1 million articles were viewed by our loyal readers.
Considering the fact that five years ago The Lasco Press was in its first year of publication, the growth from startup to present is remarkable. This rapid expansion has not gone unnoticed in the publishing community as more of our articles are referenced in national publications, while shares on social media are expanding as well.
When asked why The Lasco Press has seen such a large increase in readership, Editor Jay Lasco commented. “From the beginning, our approach has been to tell good stories. Unlike most newspapers, we don’t follow the police blotter, the bad news is easily attainable elsewhere. We avoid the bitter controversy that infects so much of the media to concentrate on things our followers enjoy reading.”
Published out of its corporate offices at Lasco Ford in Fenton, MI, The Lasco Press has a strong representation of the latest in auto industry news and motorsports reporting. In addition to these national stories, coverage of local events provides an encompassing view of what is happening in the lives of members of our community.
Here are the Top 10 Most Popular Stories from 2019
- Andiamo Fenton First Look Inside
- Ford vs Ferrari, The Story Behind the Upcoming Movie
- May 2019: Inside the Garage, NASCAR Nostalgia-North Wilkesboro Speedway
- Now Open: Andiamo in Downtown Fenton
- Lasco Auto Group Awarded New Mitsubishi Franchise for Waterford, MI
- Milford Principal Remixes ‘Ice, Ice Baby’ for Cold Day
- Auto Show Buzz, The Ford Bronco
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT500 Sets World Record 1/4 Mile 72 Hours After Purchase
- Grand Opening Announced for New Fenton T.J. Maxx Store
- Latest Forecast Shows More Ice Possible for Fenton Monday Night
As we look to continued growth during the new decade we encourage our readers to provide items of interest, good stories of people or happenings that we can feature in our newspaper. If you have an idea for an article please email us via, email@example.com and provide contact information so we can follow-up.
Most of all we want to thank our loyal readers for their continued support and words of encouragement offered to us throughout the year. See ya around town, The Lasco Press.