Dearborn, MI — Monday, July 13, 2020
It’s finally here! Today, Ford Motor Company unveils the much-anticipated revival of the iconic Ford Bronco. After teasing buyers with sneak peeks, spy photos, and quick look videos, the debut has Ford staging a huge production for the debut. The event will be live-streamed and you can view it from the following link tonight at 8:00 pm.
Set a reminder for Monday Night and tune in before the 8 pm premier.
On Monday, July 13, three custom 3-minute films will air on ABC, ESPN, and National Geographic, in each network’s first commercial break in the 8:00 p.m. ET hour. All three films will be available on-demand on Hulu the following day.
- Bronco will be featured in a 3-minute film starring country music singer Kip Moore during “CMA Best of Fest,” the Country Music Association’s three-hour concert experience, airing Monday, July 13 (8:00–11:00 p.m. ET).
- A Film featuring a different Bronco model and professional climber Brooke Raboutou will air during “SportsCenter.”
- National Geographic
- Academy Award-winning director and acclaimed cinematographer, photographer, and professional climber Jimmy Chin will spotlight another Bronco during “National Parks: Yosemite.” Additionally, Chin will judge a hashtag challenge contest and appear in an Instagram Story featuring the Bronco on NatGeo’s Instagram account.
- On Tuesday, July 14, all three custom films will be available on-demand on Hulu. The films will be available to viewers through interactive ad formats, and within a curated collection of outdoor and survival-themed content aligned with the Bronco lifestyle.
- Ford Channels
- In addition to the films created for ABC, ESPN, and National Geographic, Ford also will share additional special content with fans on its YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels starting at 8:00 p.m. ET on July 13 – including additional details on the performance strengths of each new Bronco model.
Bronco is back! Ford is introducing an all-new Bronco outdoor brand of Built Wild™ SUVs, a unique adventure community for owner and enthusiast engagement, and four off-road driving schools across the United States.
The all-new Bronco family includes a Bronco two-door, first-ever Bronco four-door model and all-new rugged, small SUV, Bronco Sport – the only domestic brand of SUVs with standard 4×4.
Every Bronco model is engineered to deliver thrilling and confident off-road experiences that build on the DNA of the original 1966 Bronco and its racing heritage, with ingenious new updatable technologies and adventure-ready attributes created for today’s outdoor enthusiasts.
“Bronco gave rise to the fun and versatile off-road SUV in 1966, becoming the first enjoyable sport utility vehicle for those who wanted to live, work and play outdoors,” said Jim Farley, Ford chief operating officer. “Like the original, the all-new Bronco family is engineered to take you to epic places, with the capability to deliver confidence on any type of terrain.”
Get Your Order in Now
Today at 8:00 pm you can put down a $100 refundable deposit and get your name on the list to own this “Born Wild” beast. Just text “Bronco” to 810-629-2255 to get your private reservation link.
Matt Lasco, VP of Lasco Ford says. “Don’t wait, this is going to be one of the biggest introductions in recent automotive history. We are excited to offer this iconic brand name in a newly designed model that will match Ford’s F-150 as the best selling product in its market.
Local Interest Peaking
Local buyers have been waiting patiently for the Bronco to return to the market place. That interest has been especially high since we learned the Oakland County Parks and Recreation Commission is opening an Off-Road recreation park adjacent to Mount Holly. With the opening of the park delayed until September, it is sure to be a 1st stop on the minds of local Bronco enthusiasts.